Help! Multiple search in Oracle Form

From: Pai Hsin-Tang <htpai_at_seas.gwu.edu>
Date: 1996/11/25

I have a problem for developing a multiple search system in Oracle form. I'm developing a system that user could search at least one ithem searching. If I just do the state SQL way, then I have do thousand of "If .... then..." combinations. However, I am trying to use dynamic SQL in where clause, but I can't get it work, the PL/SQL editor doesn't recognize some of the commands. Though I'm using Oracle Form 4.5 and Oracle server 7.2. Is there anyone who can help me out this question that either using dynamic SQL or other way for doing multiple search. I'll be appreciate. Thank you!

Bor-Ren
(bjeng_at_jjma.com) Received on Mon Nov 25 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message