Option buttons in Forms 2.5 under NT 4.0

From: Ram Mareddy <rmareddy_at_calibersys.com>
Date: 1996/10/28

Hi:

I am running Forms 2.5 (32-bit in Dev2K 1.3) under NT 4.0. I have problems using mouse on option buttons, check boxes and drop down lists. When I select, for example, an option button with mouse, it select the text portion of it but not the button. If I use access key, it works just fine.

I have 'Mouse Navigate' property set to true.

What am I doing wrong? (Or, is it some kind of a bug?) Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ram. Received on Mon Oct 28 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message