Delphi/VB like tool for Oracle on Unix? (NOT D2000)

From: etrigan <lizard.harac_at_sf.gametek.com>
Date: 1996/10/28

Greetings!

[Quoted] Are there any tools similair to Delphi or VB for the construction of Oracle front-ends on Unix, esp. Silicon Graphics? I've looked at Developer 2000 and its assorted bits, and it isn't really useful. I need something with a lot of 'hooks' into the operating system itself, a rich set of controls for doing more than just displaying data, etc. Access to low-level file handling functions is absolutely essential -- the program needs to be able to create, delete, rename, and move files and directories. Received on Mon Oct 28 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message