Des2K - Data Diagrammer "Column Display" query

From: Simon Holt <jb85_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 1996/10/28

Hi all,

        Does anyone have a list of all the "Display Datatype" column (found in
"Column Display" tab of "Table Properties" popup in Data Diagrammer)
values, and what functionality they provide?

There is no list in the on-line help, and Oracle support finally admitted that there was no published documentation on them when I called them this afternoon. Even the one example in the help, "Rmoney" doesn't actually exist in the list!

Fwiw, I've just upgraded to v1.2 of DES2K, so I had guessed/tested the
"obvious" V1.1 values, like "Pop List (Meaning)", "Combo Box", and so
on.

Maybe it's the sort of list we could usefully build up in this forum?

TIA,
        Simon

--
Simon Holt: Systems Designer