Re: PHP Developer ::: 4 years +IBM FL +IBM Duration 7 month

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 20:44:43 -0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 22:19:31 -0700, Kay Kanekowski wrote:

+AD4 You're not even able to spam +ACI-correct+ACI, but you really think people want
+AD4 a job from you?

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am confused by the intensity of the spam campaign. It obviously cannot produce any results, yet it continues unabated. It looks like someone is [Quoted] doing his very best to extinguish this group. I have a very good idea who that might be, but I don't have a shred of evidence. The proper question to ask is: in whose interest it is to extinguish an independent, unmoderated  discussion forum which famously doesn't tow the line? However, [Quoted] other Oracle forums are also becoming boring. It looks like Oracle is no longer able to provoke minds and interesting discussions, in general.

--
Mladen Gogala
The Oracle Whisperer