Bidirectional streaming with oracle

From: <rl_at_squarein.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 02:34:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have a requirement to build a system that will stream data in and out of Oracle and wondered if any of you have any pointers on how this should be implemented?

The volume of data is in very small (a few bytes per second), this data will then be stored, a calculation run on this new data (and a bit of the previously streamed data) then a result would be streamed back, also very small.

The clients would typically be mobile devices, possibly with connections through tomcat.

If some one has any experience with this sort of thing and could point me in the right direction I would be extremely grateful!

Cheers

Ralph Received on Wed Feb 11 2015 - 11:34:26 CET

Original text of this message