Re: Server for Fusion Middleware - T5 or X4 ?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 23:52:05 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 07 May 2014 12:25:55 +0200, ZIMMER, Frank wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we are currently on the decision to invest into new servers.
> We are running some mid-sized fusion Middleware apps (using Webcenter
> Portal, Content and SOA) on top of two T4-2.
> (And some oracle databases)

And you are going to make an investment decision, based on the Usenet replies? That is a novel strategy, I must admit. Marx once famously said that he wouldn't want to be a member of the club that would want him as a member. To rephrase that, I wouldn't want to work for a company that would consider my Usenet advice when it comes to investing.

--
Mladen Gogala
The Oracle Whisperer