Server for Fusion Middleware - T5 or X4 ?

From: ZIMMER, Frank <frank.zimmer_at_euroscript.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 12:25:55 +0200

Hi,

we are currently on the decision to invest into new servers. We are running some mid-sized fusion Middleware apps (using Webcenter Portal, Content and SOA) on top of two T4-2. (And some oracle databases)

But there is still some performance backlog against some development environements running on a VMWare x86 platform. (At least in small user mode)

Does anybody have some expericences and proposals for that decision. Besides the reliability and availibility aspects.

Thx
Frank Received on Wed May 07 2014 - 12:25:55 CEST

Original text of this message