Re: Kan Oracle DBMS Scheduler Redwood Cronacle Explorer vervangen?

From: Peter Schneider <pschneider1968_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 22:03:46 +0100

Am 08.11.2013 17:02, schrieb A. Mehoela:
> louangelsanto_at_gmail.com wrote:
>> Kan Oracle DBMS Scheduler Redwood Cronacle Explorer vervangen? Is dit
>> realiseerbaar?
>>
> Probleemloos, zolang de opdracht beperkt blijft tot de gegevensbank.
>
> Als er daarbuiten iets moet gebeuren, kan het al eens wat moeilijker worden.
>
> Mijn mening wordt niet gehinderd door enige kennis van Redwood Cronacle Explorer.

Is Redwood still around?

I used it on a job, well, decades ago ;-) At a point in time when it was still called Redwood JCS (=Job Control System). We did some pretty complex stuff with it, and it worked really nice.

Memories...

Regards
Peter

--
Climb the mountain not to plant your flag, but to embrace the challenge,
enjoy the air and behold the view. Climb it so you can see the world,