Re: Looking for .Net Developer in Jersey City, NJ

From: Kapil kaps <kapilm1010_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 07:56:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi Partner,

Here is an Urgent Requirement from Caresoft Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview. Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation / placement.

Please respond with:-
Resume:
Availability:
Visa Status :
Rate on c2c:
Present Location:
Contact No. with Email ID:

Position: .Net Developer

Location: Jersey City, NJ

Duration: 6-12 months

Job Description:

The 3 developers will be working on one of three projects. I’ve spelled out the requirements for each below.

· Project Requirements:

  1. Strong Unit Testing experience
  2. jQuery
  3. AJAX
  4. MVP/MVC3 pattern
  5. CSS
  6. Project A (2 developers needed):

§ Spring.Net (a must)

§ Knowledge of RESTful Services

§ WCF

§ Automapper

7. Project B (1 developer)

§ NHibernate

§ Ninject

8. Project C (1 developer)

§ Sharepoint

§ Spring.Net

· Basic Requirements:

  1. Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010
  2. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
  3. Common Language Runtime
  4. Core C#
  5. ADO.NET
  6. ASP.NET
  7. LINQ
  8. Unit Testing:

§ NUnit, MSTest

§ Mocking Framework (i.e.: MOQ)

9. Subversion (and TortoiseSVN)

  1. Experience with Peer reviews
  2. Familiarity Agile [Scrum and XP Engineering Practices]
  3. Familiarity with Continuous Integration
  4. Familiarity with Test Driven Development (TDD)
  5. Good communication skills
  6. Ability to collaborate in a team
  7. Someone who takes initiative instead of waiting for work to be assigned.
  8. Someone who participates in discussions and who isn't afraid to have and state opinions.

· Nice to have:

  1. Familiarity with the Property and Casualty Industry is a plus
  2. Project B

§ Knowledge of Command Pattern is a plus

§ Knowledge of Atlassian’s Bamboo is a plus

§ Experience with NServiceBus is a plus

§ Experience with Spark View Engine is a plus

§ Experience with OpenRasta is a plus

With Warm Regards,
Kapil

Recruiter- Intellectual Capital Development Caresoft Inc. 220 Lincoln Blvd Suite 300 Middlesex NJ 08846 URL : http://www.caresoftinc.com/ Phone -732-514-7751 / 732-764-9500 x (257) Fax: 732-875-0595, email: kapilM_at_caresoftinc.com USA | CANADA | MEXICO | CARIBBEAN | INDIA Received on Fri Dec 28 2012 - 16:56:02 CET

Original text of this message