Re: Looking for .Net Developer in Jersey City, NJ

From: Mladen Gogala <>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 23:31:40 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 30 Dec 2012 21:44:04 +0000, John D Groenveld wrote:

> In article <>,
> Mladen Gogala <> wrote:

>>I will block all messages coming from Some time ago there
>>used to be Usenet death penalty. Does anyone know who to contact about

That doesn't work. Google will disable this ID and the user will immediately register a new one and continue with spamming. Google doesn't forward the complaint to the originating ISP, so there is no effect. I am considering blocking everything that comes from Google Groups, even if it includes John Hurley.
Unfortunately, SpamCop no longer accepts NNTP spam reports, so there is nobody to complain to..

Mladen Gogala
The Oracle Whisperer