Re: Looking for .Net Developer in Jersey City, NJ

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 22:24:35 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 20:47:57 +0000, Mladen Gogala wrote:

> Another spammer from India. This guy has probably never even seen New
> Jersey.

And this is why they are the problem:

From: MAILER-DAEMON_at_yahoo.com
To: mgogala_at_yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 22:07:42 -0000
Subject: Failure Notice

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<abuse_at_airtel.in>:
Mail server for "airtel.in" unreachable for too long

  • Below this line is a copy of the message.

I will block all messages coming from airtel.in. Some time ago there used to be Usenet death penalty. Does anyone know who to contact about this? This spammer is using airtel.in and I tried to send a message to abuse_at_airtel.in, to no avail. It seems that India, unfortunately, still isn't a part of the civilized world when it comes to the internet.

--
Mladen Gogala
The Oracle Whisperer