Re: Demo of a New Advanced Utility to Maximize Oracle SQL Execution Efficiency

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 17:33:12 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 7, 12:17 pm, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote: Mladen Gogala wrote,on my timestamp of 7/09/2012 12:17 PM:

> For those who do not live in the USA and do not watch the American TV: the
> phrase about "calling Pythian if the database is performing at its peak
> for more than 4 hours" was inspired by this:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63Zgt7WdN6w
>
> That medicine is, of course frequently peddled through spam.

For some strange reason, my groups tool is replying to emails instead of Usenet
(thank but no thanks, stupid Thunderbird!) Here is the reply I sent and ended up in Mladen's intray:

Ouch! The one I particularly abhor is the oh-so-frequent "our experts can fix your performance problem!" First of all, my wife has never noticed a "performance problem" with me.
And even if that was the case, an IT consultancy would be the LAST in my
priority list to call! "Experts" notwithstanding! Received on Tue Sep 11 2012 - 19:33:12 CDT

Original text of this message