Re: Oracle Pl/SQl, Wilton, Connecticut

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 22:59:14 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 10:35:52 -0700, Andy Robbins wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is Mac , - Recruitment and Resources from SancroSoft USA Inc.
>
> We have an urgent requirement as follows:
>
> Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details
> to Mac_at_sancrosoftusa.com Full Name :
> Location :
> Contact Number :
> Email :
> Availability :
> Rate / Hour :
> Visa Status :
>
> REQUIREMENT DETAILS :--
> Standard Title: Oracle Pl/SQl Location: Wilton, Connecticut Duration:
> around 6 months Rate: $/hr We have open position for two PL/SQL
> developer Responsibility:
> Position for a strong Oracle PLSQL developer. The developer will be
> responsible for designing, architecting and implementing comprehensive
> business-facing solutions. The candidate should be hands-on and
> proficient in programming skills. He / She is also expected to mentor
> team members and work with different development teams, DBAs as well as
> database and ETL developers. The successful candidate should be a strong
> believer in code reviews and testing practices along with efficient
> development.
>
> SKILLS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
> -6-8 years hands on experience in PL/SQL (Oracle 11g) including the
> ability to design and optimize complex queries -Must have good
> experience in designing normalized data models, data marts and working
> with huge amounts of data -Strong understanding of the object oriented
> concepts -Must have experience in an ETL technology, like Datastage etc.
> -Must have strong working knowledge in Unix, Shell Scripting and
> scheduling technologies, like Autosys.
> -Basic knowledge of the financial services Industry is required. -Must
> have good understanding of how SDLC works (Agile and Waterfall) -Must
> have experience in handling challenging and time pressured tasks
> efficiently. Strong time management skills and proven ability to manage
> multiple tasks and meet all schedules.
> -Must be open to learn newer technologies -Good written and oral
> communication skills
>
> Optional (but a strong plus if you have it):
> -Knowledge/Experience in Credit Risk, Solvency II/Basel II/Moodys KMV
> RiskFrontier/Economic Capital related applications -Insurance and Risk
> Management Experience
>

> Thanks & Regards Mac Smith Business Development Manager
>
> The power of focus
> SancroSoft USA INC 4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
> Phone : 916-671-5589 || || Fax: 916-200-0305 E-Mail :
> Mac_at_sancrosoftusa.com || www.sancrosoftusa.com

Andy, you're posting from the IP address 61.12.48.226. The "whois" command tells me that the place you're posting from if rather far away from Wilton, CT, much closer to Magic and Groton than to Wilton and Norwalk. Please, be advised that this is not a group for job postings. There are quite a few spammers from India that regularly try posting rubbish to this group. Thanks god that you're not among them, as your address below shows:

$ whois 61.12.48.226
% [whois.apnic.net node-5]
% Whois data copyright terms http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

inetnum:        61.12.0.0 - 61.12.127.255
netname:        TCISL-IN
descr:          TATA Communications Internet Services Ltd
descr:          Scope Minar
descr:          Core 1, 2nd Floor
descr:          Laxmi Nagar
descr:          New Delhi - 110 092
country:        IN
admin-c:        SS1468-AP
tech-c:         AC854-AP
status:         ALLOCATED PORTABLE
mnt-by:         APNIC-HM
mnt-lower:      MAINT-IN-DIL
changed:        hm-changed_at_apnic.net 20040415
changed:        hm-changed_at_apnic.net 20060327
changed:        hm-changed_at_apnic.net 20080716
changed:        hm-changed_at_apnic.net 20090212
source:         APNIC

route:          61.12.48.0/22
descr:          VISL-Hyd-61.12.48.0/22 route object
origin:         AS17820
country:        IN
mnt-by:         MAINT-IN-DIL
changed:        achaturvedi_at_direct-internet.co.in 20060319
source:         APNIC

person:         SELVANAYAGAM SHANMUGAM
nic-hdl:        SS1468-AP
e-mail:         sshanmugam_at_tatacommunications.com
address:        Scope Minar
address:        Core 1, 2nd Floor
address:        Laxmi Nagar
address:        Delhi - 110 092
address:        India
phone:          +91-11-224-48000
fax-no:         +91-11-224-48114
country:        IN
changed:        anshuman.chaturvedi_at_tatacommunications.com 20110725
mnt-by:         MAINT-IN-DIL
source:         APNIC

person:         Anshuman Chaturvedi
nic-hdl:        AC854-AP
e-mail:         anshuman.chaturvedi_at_tatacommunications.com
address:        Scope Minar, Core 1
address:        2nd Floor, Laxmi Nagar
address:        New Delhi - 110092
phone:          +91-11-22448000
fax-no:         +91-11-22448114
country:        IN
changed:        anshuman.chaturvedi_at_tatacommunications.com 20110725
mnt-by:         MAINT-IN-DIL
source:         APNIC

PS:

---
Monica Lewinsky has allegedly had good oral skills. What you are after are
verbal skills, not oral skills.

--
Mladen Gogala
http://mgogala.freehostia.com