Re: has anyone a 1 License Oracle 10g on a quad core?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 08:51:13 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 31 Aug 2012 16:45:40 -0700, John Hurley wrote:

> You don't know me and I don't know you except thru postings on the
> internet.

True. And what I didn't really care about were the attempts to protect the innocent who don't like reading manuals and doing their own work. To tell the truth, you haven't done that in a while.

Fortunately, it seems that such people have got the idea so they're no longer trying to ask questions on this group, which is fine with me. As a matter of fact, that is precisely what I wanted.

--
Mladen Gogala
http://mgogala.freehostia.com