Re: has anyone a 1 License Oracle 10g on a quad core?

From: Eric <eric_at_deptj.eu>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 19:48:29 +0100

On 2012-09-03, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 02 Sep 2012 10:43:18 -0700, John Hurley wrote:
>
>> Yeah and I got really tired about your whining about Oracle L ( whatever
>> that is/was ) and some moderator over there ... it got really boring ...
>> to me ...
>
> Fair enough. I did it only once, as far as I can remember. I'll try not
> to do it again. You, however, have sided with the people who have
> considered this group to be a free version of Metalink on many occasions.
> May I politely ask you to extend the same courtesy to me and not defend
> people who ask the group to do their work?

This is Usenet. Ask all you want but people will post what they want. I can get as annoyed about a "please do my job" post as anyone, but often a bit of patience and a pointed question or two will educate them to make more reasonable requests for help. If you don't want to do that, ignore them, there are not so many at the moment that it will cost you much time to do that.

Or do you not want (relative) beginners asking questions here at all?

Eric

--
ms fnd in a lbry