Re: Urgent requirement for Role - Senior Test Consultant / Test Lead – Oracle Financials R12 ERP at NJ Princeton Area.

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:51:54 +1000

Mladen Gogala wrote,on my timestamp of 13/08/2012 9:46 AM:

> http://www.complaints-india.com/companycomplaints/10443/Beam-Tele.html
>
> So, our "Mike" is a very shady character who posts job spam from a very
> ill reputed ISP.

Normally I wouldn't pay so much attention, not worth it. But this guy persisted, and a check on the header's IP address came up smelling fishy. So I gave him the full treatment... Thanks for the india site, it's gonna be useful in future. Received on Mon Aug 13 2012 - 05:51:54 CDT

Original text of this message