rollback schema changes

From: prunoki <>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 12:25:44 -0700 (PDT)

Is there a way to rollback schema changes, other than restoring from backup until a specific time or SCN? The database in question is 10g. I mean without writing a complete script to undo the changes of course.

The goal would be to undo the effects of a faulty script which generates an error midway, but has made several alter tables and such. If I want to run the full, corrected script again, it would be nice not to spend a day performing a restore.

Krisztian Received on Sat Mar 26 2011 - 14:25:44 CDT

Original text of this message