AWeber Email Marketing Software

From: Indian Entertainment <shajiashish_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 01:21:41 -0700 (PDT)

Create profitable customer relationships for your business! AWeber's email marketing tools like professional email signup forms & autoresponder services make it easy for you to build your email list and stay in touch with prospects. Find out why over 90,000 businesses trust our email marketing software to deliver the best results for any size email marketing campaign.
Sign Up For Just $1

Manage Subscribers
Collecting, managing, and segmenting your subscribers is a snap with AWeber.
Follow Up Autoresponder
Use email autoresponders to deliver a sequence of messages automatically.

HTML Email Templates
Over 150 ready-to-use templates make it easy to create great-looking emails.

Email Deliverability
12+ years of experience delivering email marketing campaigns help you reach the inbox.

Blog Newsletters
Our RSS to email tool turns your latest blog posts into an email newsletter.

Expert Customer Support
Have a question? We're here to help by phone, email and instant message. Contact us!

http://www.aweber.com/?212916 Received on Sat Mar 26 2011 - 03:21:41 CDT

Original text of this message