Re: patch

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 09:42:08 -0800 (PST)

On Mar 1, 3:07 am, gazzag <gar..._at_jamms.org> wrote:
> On Feb 28, 6:39 pm, Sybrand Bakker <sybra..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > you refuse to use available tools in My Oracle Support, and ask others to do this for free.
>
> I fear you give MOS too much credit, Sybrand ;)

I hear your smiley, but you can give MOS some credit for finding and downloading patches, if nothing else, even if it is a bit clunky. People asking for that on usenet make themselves targets for abuse. Really, what excuse is there for getting patches or information about patches anywhere but official channels? It's not like you have to enter an SR.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
Today's spam is brought to you by the letter C: