Re: patch

From: Frank van Bortel <>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 17:28:03 +0100

On 02/28/2011 06:13 PM, joel garry wrote: [snip!]
> Some people think this group is dead, but well-composed posts can
> bring all sorts of experienced people out of the woodwork.

It's been buried under spam and more spam. and this other CDO groep I gave up completely, and this one I scan just every now and then.

Thanks to all those Jahallabad institutes that insist on using technical fora for their job postings, where there is a perfect alternative: cdo.marketplace.

And yes - that makes me grumpy.

Frank van Bortel