Re: W2 Opportunities - Oracle DBA positions in downtown Chicago

From: Mladen Gogala <no_at_email.here.invalid>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 16:50:50 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 15:22:29 -0800, Christi L wrote:

> We have 2 job openings for Oracle DBA's in downtown Chicago.

I reported you to AT&T abuse service. This is spam and will be treated as such. Using Google Groups service to spam Usenet doesn't hide your IP address.

This email went to abuse_at_att.net, with the following subject:

"Your user is spamming a technical usenet group"

Please, make it stop. The post in question is attached. The post is coming from the IP 12.192.8.162, which is in your network, using the Google Groups service.

You may be having DBA positions but you may also loose your Internet connection. I will do this without mercy to any spammer who decides to post job ads on this group.

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com