Re: Incompetent Test Manager---Phoenix---jobid G2121

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 13:10:34 +1000

joel garry wrote,on my timestamp of 6/10/2010 3:07 AM:

> Looking back, I don't see that Noon's original response was out of
> line at all. And it doesn't appear Gerard's response to that was
> particularly bad. But what I perceive there doesn't matter, Noons
> obviously felt search engine association of his name and pr0n isn't a
> good idea, and stated that clearly. The rest could be written off as
> old fashioned usenet flamage.

Or simply a troll with a chip on his shoulder, like this Pille idiot?

 > Personally, I don't see why John or
> Noons upset people so.

Neither you nor anyone else. Except trolls.

> Mladen is more provocative, but that just
> makes things fun - though stuff like telling newbies to delete their
> disk contents is kinda over the line IMO.

Dunno... I consider that a service to the community. We need to start weeding out "Oracle Ace" candidates at an early stage, otherwise the whole thing will degenerate into a sad joke.
Oh! Wait...

> What I find interesting is the OP seems to be removed, as even more is
> posted. That jerk is really asking for it.

Trust me, he isn't. But idiotic interventions from trolls like Pille only encourage the spammers. Received on Tue Oct 05 2010 - 22:10:34 CDT

Original text of this message