Re: Incompetent Test Manager---Phoenix---jobid G2121

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 10:07:57 -0700 (PDT)

No it isn't! http://xkcd.com/386/

> > All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing ;)
>
> > -g
>
> True, but it doesn't make much sense to react to spam the way Nuno
> did.
> Most spammers just dump their crap and don't look back, and with
> several thousands of spam-posts each month (according Google Groups
> statistics) I don't think this MRS creature is an exception to that.
> It may be more useful to use the MRS website to protest against the
> spammer:http://mapleresource.net/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id...

He did respond to something in the group at least once. That doesn't mean he is watching now.

Looking back, I don't see that Noon's original response was out of line at all. And it doesn't appear Gerard's response to that was particularly bad. But what I perceive there doesn't matter, Noons obviously felt search engine association of his name and pr0n isn't a good idea, and stated that clearly. The rest could be written off as old fashioned usenet flamage. Personally, I don't see why John or Noons upset people so. Mladen is more provocative, but that just makes things fun - though stuff like telling newbies to delete their disk contents is kinda over the line IMO.

What I find interesting is the OP seems to be removed, as even more is posted. That jerk is really asking for it.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
Far From H-P, a Job in New Jersey