Re: Incompetent Test Manager---Phoenix---jobid G2121

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 10:52:57 -0700 (PDT)

Mladen:

# Nuno was right. What was uncalled for was your and Gerard's intervention.

Ahhh sooo ... the referee appears on the scene ... calling out penalties and throwing out the flags. Writing down the names in his little black book ( kidding buddy ... just kidding ).

I would throw out some soccer terminology for red card or black card ... but I don't understand that sport.

Intervention? Is there some kind of chemical dependency issue somewhere? Received on Tue Oct 05 2010 - 12:52:57 CDT

Original text of this message