Re: Block Corruption in empty pages in Oracle 11g

From: zigzagdna <zigzagdna_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 20:51:57 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 14, 2:57 pm, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 21:32:32 -0700, zigzagdna wrote:
> > Can some one explain following ooutput from dbv;
>
> Have you tried the documentation?
> --http://mgogala.byethost5.com

Yes, I have read the documentation. Based on the documenation; my block corruption is in unused blocks; i.e.; thes eblocks are not being used by current data and indexes. But, I get errors when doing delete or truncate; so documentaion is not correct or dbv is provding incorret information. Received on Sat Aug 14 2010 - 22:51:57 CDT

Original text of this message