CLOB

From: The Magnet <art_at_unsu.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 08:30:48 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, I've seen all the notes on the ORA-22992 error:

ORA-22992: cannot use LOB locators selected from remote tables

Problem is that we are using a source table with a trigger that will update another table on a remote database over a DB link. So, if you cannot update, how is this task to be accomplished?

I have heard that there is a bug in 10g r2, which is what we are running. But has anyone ever gotten this to work, and if yes, please share your work around.

Thanks! Received on Tue May 25 2010 - 10:30:48 CDT

Original text of this message