oracle rac restore on windows / missing archivelogs

From: dba cjb <>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 03:23:27 -0700 (PDT)

I am trying to populate a standby database from a hot backup using rman restore/recover commands

I have completed the following ( not using a catalogue)

  1. restored controlfile
  2. restored datafiles
  3. catalogued archivelog backups

When I attempt to recreate archivelogs nothing happens / something about rman-0626 when I try restore archivelog all

I have completed a procedure like the above many times before / I am stuck without the archivelogs
...would be gratefull on suggestions on

  1. where I may have gone wrong & or b) how I may get out of jail

Chris B Received on Wed Apr 07 2010 - 05:23:27 CDT

Original text of this message