Re: semvmx

From: John Hurley <>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:27:38 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 17, 3:02 pm, joel garry <> wrote:

> Is that an important difference, enough to bring down production for a
> kernel rebuild?  Is this the sort of thing that might double semaphore
> or other dependent memory structure sizes in actual use as Oracle
> decides a granular boundary is passed?  Or is it just something
> trivial?

I have given up the hpuxrac handle ... but it is set to 32768 on my 1 remaining hpux box ( that used to have an Oracle database on it ).

If you are not running into any problems I think I would leave it alone.

If you do the OCM thing then you don't need to do the RDA thing right? Received on Thu Mar 18 2010 - 12:27:38 CDT

Original text of this message