Re: Oracle password problem

From: Fabrice <test_at_test.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 20:22:07 +0100

Good evening

I don't understand why you have to create a new pfile ... Have you re create the service ? if yes, you have to indicate the path to the pfile in the oradim command.

If no, can you run the the command
"startup pfile='path..'
does it work ?

Anyway you can use a system script to start or stop your database whithout password if you use NTS authentication. I do it on a replica.

fabrice