Dataguard and OEM

From: Fabrice <test_at_test.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 20:31:14 +0100

Hello,

Always with my dataguard with oracle 10g... Mays I ask you for two informations ?

1/ Is it possible to create the OEM console fa physical standby ?

I have my production database create with the wizard. So the OEM console is automaticaly created. With the service. (I'm under windows). I make up my dataguard configuration manually. So the OEM console is not created. But I would like to pre-create a console If I realize a switchover or if one day I haver to do a failover... Is it possible ?

For the moment I have realize a switchover and after create the console with emca. I find this solution a little bit "heavy". Can I create a console for the standby without the switchover ?

2/ How to manage the dataguard..
I'm using the OEM console for the primary. I have just configured the brojer command line. It works fine. But can I have a GUI console to manage the dataguard whithout install the grid console ?

thanks a lot for your help.
fabrice Received on Fri Oct 30 2009 - 14:31:14 CDT

Original text of this message