Re: "Correct" term for a 1:1 relationship between a "database" and an "instance" where > 1 such things are on the same physical server?

From: dana <>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 10:26:12 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Mark, Joel, and John. I hadn't thought about non-database instances.

> Of course, if everyone says something, the language changes, regardless of whether it is stupid or counterproductive.
> The change itself can be interesting.

True. I think the Oxford English Dictionary staff changes a word's definition when a particular threshold of the new definition's occurence in print and other media has been met.

Dana Received on Thu Jul 23 2009 - 12:26:12 CDT

Original text of this message