Re: Basic Scripts for Database Administration

From: Shakespeare <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 09:08:56 +0200

exazonk schreef:
> On Jul 3, 3:18 am, Tony Sequeira <nob..._at_127.0.0.1> wrote:
>> joel garry wrote:

>>> [...]
>>> And of course, Burleson and/or his minions will potentially email,
>>> phone and/or threaten to sue anyone who says anything they consider
>>> bad about him. He's done all those to me, because I have no fear of
>>> calling BS, though normally I've tried to take the middle ground and
>>> try to show some reason in these kinds of debates. Of course, when
>>> things get really stupid throwing more fuel on the fire is
>>> irresistable. I'm still surprised at times at the level of dislike
>>> these bozos generate. All the obvious fake users they put out sure
>>> don't help their cause. Burleson blog is a crackup, though.
>> It's hilarious, or was last time I looked a couple of years ago.  Awful
>> thing (awe in it's proper sense), is that he's deadly serious.  Mind
>> boggling.
>> --
>> S. Anthony Sequeira
>> ++
>> A real patriot is the fellow who gets a parking ticket and rejoices
>> that the system works.
>> ++
>
> I'm still confused by the redneck content in this link:
> http://www.dba-oracle.com/redneck.htm
> I guess it may have been covered before in this group? Is it some
> weird sense of humour? Is it for real or has someone hacked his site?

It must be his sense of humour. He is in the pictures himself (or should it be: he is himself in the pictures?) so it doees not look like his site was hacked. Anyway, not something I would do on my company site. And if I had to publish portraits of my employees, I would not send them to some photo-machine and take these ugly mug shots.

Shakespeare Received on Sat Jul 04 2009 - 02:08:56 CDT

Original text of this message