Re: Basic Scripts for Database Administration

From: exazonk <exazonk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 17:08:27 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 3, 3:18 am, Tony Sequeira <nob..._at_127.0.0.1> wrote:
> joel garry wrote:
> > [...]
> > And of course, Burleson and/or his minions will potentially email,
> > phone and/or threaten to sue anyone who says anything they consider
> > bad about him.  He's done all those to me, because I have no fear of
> > calling BS, though normally I've tried to take the middle ground and
> > try to show some reason in these kinds of debates.  Of course, when
> > things get really stupid throwing more fuel on the fire is
> > irresistable.  I'm still surprised at times at the level of dislike
> > these bozos generate.  All the obvious fake users they put out sure
> > don't help their cause.  Burleson blog is a crackup, though.
>
> It's hilarious, or was last time I looked a couple of years ago.  Awful
> thing (awe in it's proper sense), is that he's deadly serious.  Mind
> boggling.
> --
> S. Anthony Sequeira
> ++
> A real patriot is the fellow who gets a parking ticket and rejoices
> that the system works.
> ++

I'm still confused by the redneck content in this link: http://www.dba-oracle.com/redneck.htm
I guess it may have been covered before in this group? Is it some weird sense of humour? Is it for real or has someone hacked his site? Received on Thu Jul 02 2009 - 19:08:27 CDT

Original text of this message