Re: RMAN DUPLICATE failed at recovery time.

From: Tony Sequeira <nobody_at_127.0.0.1>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:03:29 +0100

joel garry wrote:
[...]
> So, perhaps you need to try specifying maxsize in your run command.
> Perhaps Anthony's way worked because he specified the arcs manually,
> so they didn't get deleted.

Hi Joel,

I didn't get the exact symptoms that the OP experienced, I just got the system file requiring recovery. It really threw me. I may go back and revisit the alert log, no RMAN log files unfortunately. My recovery was first a full recovery, then a point in time, and every time I got the same symptoms.

--
S. Anthony Sequeira
++