Re: What is the best way to replicate few tables between 2 Oracle 10g severs ?

From: Bob Jones <email_at_me.not>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:13:24 -0500

> Looks like MViews replicate the data based on "pull" mechanism
> (Target server pulls the changes from Source server). I just wonder
> why it is so difficult for
> Oracle to implement "push" mechanism as well.

Oracle has been busy adding new features, perhaps not focused enough on the basics and bug fixes.

Hopefully 11g is better at improving existing functionalities not introducing more confusing acronyms like the ones started with A. Received on Wed Apr 22 2009 - 19:13:24 CDT

Original text of this message