Re: OEM agent problem ping Ser1(OEM) - > Ser2 -> Ser3(DB)

From: gazzag <gareth_at_jamms.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 04:41:16 -0700 (PDT)

On 21 Oct, 11:57, "aman.oracle.dba" <aman.oracle...._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> hi All,
>
> I have this strange problem, but anyone please help me in it.
> I have three server...
> server1 can ping server2 and server2 can ping and connect on server3..
> now I have OEM grid control installed on server1 and database install
> on server3..
> is there any way I can monitor server3 with grid control.
>
> Thanks
> Steve

In addition to Sybrand's post, I have located the relevant documentation for you. Since you don't state the rather trivial point of what operating system you're using, I'm assuming Windows:

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/install.102/b31288/toc.htm

HTH -g Received on Tue Oct 21 2008 - 06:41:16 CDT

Original text of this message