SQL%BULK_EXCEPTION

From: Dereck L. Dietz <dietzdl_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:13:42 -0400

Oracle 10.2.0.3.0
Windows 2003 Server

I'm trying to write a procedure where I'd be passing in the SQL%BULK_EXCEPTIONS collection but I'm not having any luck.

I tried defining a record type and then a table type based on that record to use in my parameter list but I received an error saying the SQL%BULK_EXCEPTIONS parameter was of a wrong type.

I then tried using a ref cursor (which I admit I'm not too experienced at using) and I received the same error.

Does anybody know what I'd need to define or do to be able to pass the SQL%BULK_EXCEPTIONS collection to a procedure so I can process the error rows there? Or point me to something online that may have example code I can look at and work with to get to do what I'm trying to?

Thanks. Received on Thu Jul 31 2008 - 09:13:42 CDT

Original text of this message