oracle portal - installation problem

From: MArekM <_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 12:56:39 +0200

Hello all,
I have a problem with installation of following components:
- Oracle Portal - Oracle Application Server 10g Standard Edition (10.1.4)

  • Oracle Business Intelligence Standard Edition ONE
  • Oracle Database 10g Standard Edition on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10.

I tried to run the Single Signed On service on such configuration, but all my efforts failed. I received such error in Apache logs: MOD_OC4J_0184
and it is impossible to run all of above mentioned components at the same time. I'm hoping that there is just a simple way to run it ....

Thanks in advance,
Marek. Received on Mon May 19 2008 - 05:56:39 CDT

Original text of this message