Re: oracle portal - installation problem

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 08:51:38 -0700

MArekM wrote:
> Hello all,
> I have a problem with installation of following components:
> - Oracle Portal - Oracle Application Server 10g Standard Edition (10.1.4)
> - Oracle Business Intelligence Standard Edition ONE
> - Oracle Database 10g Standard Edition
> on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10.
>
> I tried to run the Single Signed On service on such configuration, but
> all my efforts failed. I received such error in Apache logs:
> MOD_OC4J_0184
> and it is impossible to run all of above mentioned components at the
> same time. I'm hoping that there is just a simple way to run it ....
>

> Thanks in advance,
> Marek.

You have provided far too little information for anyone to help you with the cause of your current problem. There certainly is no reason why all three can not be installed on a single server. As to what you are doing incorrectly will require a tracing effort and reading the log files.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor