Re: oracle portal - installation problem

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 20:53:46 +0200

MArekM wrote:
> Hello all,
> I have a problem with installation of following components:
> - Oracle Portal - Oracle Application Server 10g Standard Edition (10.1.4)
> - Oracle Business Intelligence Standard Edition ONE
> - Oracle Database 10g Standard Edition
> on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10.
>
> I tried to run the Single Signed On service on such configuration, but
> all my efforts failed. I received such error in Apache logs:
> MOD_OC4J_0184
> and it is impossible to run all of above mentioned components at the
> same time. I'm hoping that there is just a simple way to run it ....
>

> Thanks in advance,
> Marek.

SSO and SE1 of iAS?!?

Did you use your 10G SE database for LDAP (in other words: did you run the Repository Creation Assistant against it?), or did you use the one coming with the portal install?

Agree with Daniel: far too little info.
For starters: MOD_OC4J_0184 is not an error. Received on Mon May 19 2008 - 13:53:46 CDT

Original text of this message