Re: Multiple databases - best performance scenario

From: NetComrade <netcomradeNSPAM_at_bookexchange.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 17:02:31 GMT

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 06:48:03 -0700 (PDT), bhonaker <bhonaker_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>Wow what a vicious bug. This bug does not appear when using fully
>qualified objects, which should be the goal anyway :-).

Be realistic. And as far as bugs go, it was very embarassing when I told developers "common, that's what database is build for, for this to never happen", only to be shown proof that I was a fool thinking that.
We run Oracle 9iR2,10gR2, 10g2RAC on RH4/RH5 and Solaris 10 (Sparc) We use RMAN and remote catalog for backups Received on Tue Apr 15 2008 - 12:02:31 CDT

Original text of this message