Swingbench don't show me the correct TPM

From: Andrea <netsecurity_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 07:58:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

i'm using swingbench for retrive TPM information, but i don't know why it shows me low TPM values.

My server is BL480C (2 CPU quad core) with 16Gb of RAM, there is oracle 10g installed with SGA size of 6Gb and it is sizing for OLTP.

i've create with ccwizard a schema of 10000 (default) customer and i've try a generation data for 100,1000,10000 and 40000 number of transactions. When i test it with 25,100 or more users, in all case the result shows max 5000 TPM for minute.. isn't possible! my server should be arrive at 80000 TPM (made by HP)

what i mistake in configuration of bench?? someone have try this software?

thanks !
Andrea Received on Fri Apr 11 2008 - 09:58:18 CDT

Original text of this message