Re: public DST patches for 10g?

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 10:32:03 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 8, 12:16 pm, usenetpersonger..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> On the Oracle site you can download :
> Oracle Database 10g Release 2 (10.2.0.1.0) for Solaris Operating
> System
> (SPARC) (64-bit) for evaluation.
>
> I did this sometime ago but now I find that oem will not fire up
> due to a DST issue where some places on Earth have 'new' DST
> settings (like most of North America) and the agent thinks
> I'm 1 hour out of sync and refuses to start.
>
> For those of us who do not have or need a metalink account (: >)
> are there public patches available? I belive that 10.2.0.4 addresses
> this.
>
> Thanks

You need a valid support contract to be eligible to obtain patches. Anyone that would supply you with the patches would be in violation of their licensing agreement with oracle.

So in other words, this is not the forum to ask about something like this. Received on Tue Apr 08 2008 - 12:32:03 CDT

Original text of this message