Re: RAC and scalability

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 10:19:49 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 8, 11:45 am, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:

snip

> Amazing how much easier it might be for the OP to find the paper you
> refer to it you didn't spend so much time trying to act like you are
> part of the "in" crowd.

Whatever. Doing some research and finding things tends to be good for people.

You said "amazing how much easier" ... if you can't find it based on what I said let me know.

> The gentleman's name is Mogens Norgaard and this will actually help
> the OP find the paper.http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Mogens+Norgaard%22+and+%22you...

I am pretty sure that Moans is happy with that name. Why don't you ask him? Received on Tue Apr 08 2008 - 12:19:49 CDT

Original text of this message