Re: OraInventory- Installer asks for new inventory location while one already exist.

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 20:05:52 +0100

Michael Austin wrote:

> What is your platform and does the oraInst.loc (usually in /etc or
> /var/opt/oracle) point to the correct location of your oraInventory?

And if not, you do realize you can specify another one by using the -invPtrLoc option?

More options available by running with the -help option. A copy of the installer should be in $ORACLE_HOME/oui/bin: $ORACLE_HOME/oui/bin/runInstaller -help

--

Regards,
Frank van Bortel

Top-posting in UseNet newsgroups is one way to shut me up