Re: Instance Strategy?!

From: Mark D Powell <>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:43:32 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 13, 11:42 am, Andrea <> wrote:
> Hi,
> i've heard this words many times but i don't have yet understand what
> does it means :-\
> Considering that we need to implement it, can someone help and give me
> some links for to learn instance strategy concept?
> Thanks very much for any info
> bye
> Andrew

Andrew, I do not think the term has one meaning.

Someone could use the term when talking about how to distribute instances in a RAC grid setup, in relation to Data Guard, in relation to the rman backups, or maybe just in relation to how the instances will be monitored.

I think some context is necessary to properly identify what is being talked about.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Thu Mar 13 2008 - 11:43:32 CDT

Original text of this message