Re: Oracle on Windows vs Solaris or Linux ?

From: Steve Howard <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:22:11 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 12, 1:07 pm, "Tony Rogerson" <tonyroger..._at_torver.net> wrote:

> Where oh where is Windows 2003 Advanced Server? Not a single reference on
> the MICROSOFT website.
>
> Where oh where Denial Again?
>
> I repeat ...
>
> You'd have thought somebody who is a system builder would be fully versed in
> what OS version and editions his chosen product expertise works on.

I rarely get involved with this kind of post, but curiosity killed me. As of today, the 8th link down on the first page he linked...

http://technet2.microsoft.com/windowsserver/en/library/86d43687-506a-47bd-9565-d939eab1da1c1033.mspx?mfr=true

The following lists all of the references on the microsoft website...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Windows+Advanced+Server+2003%22+site%3Amicrosoft.com&btnG=Search

Regards,

Steve Received on Wed Mar 12 2008 - 12:22:11 CDT

Original text of this message