Help - customizing RDBMS_ORACLE_HOME sqlnet.ora file

From: DriVE_mE_cRazY <k.senthilmurugan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 20:10:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi i need a help in customizing RDBMS_ORACLE_HOME sqlnet.ora file

We have a 11i applications (115102) running on top of our 10.1.0.5.0 DB.

We need to preserve the customizations of sqlnet.ora file - so that it doesnt get regenerated while running autoconfig.

  • i have referred to customizing autoconfig environment note in metalink but im not able to get the idea how to customize it.

I looked for the template file its using by $ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/bin/ adtmplreport.sh but that too resulted in some error like it could not process the file :(

I grep header information to see if that file is there in $ORACLE_HOME/ appsutil/template but im not able to locate the file ...

$ grep -i header sqlnet.ora => #$Header: NetServiceHandler.java 115.50 2006/07/18 14:57:50 nsugguna ship $

Please help me in customizing this file
---- CUSTOMIZATION i need to make in the sqlnet.ora file -----

tcp.validnode_checking = YES

tcp.excluded_nodes = ( node1, node1.hostname.domainname,IP addr )

---

Please help me ...

Thanks in advance.

:)