Re: Online Survey about web based IT training.... iPod raffle!!!

From: just_asking <kanugop_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 19:39:48 -0800 (PST)

Dear Garry,

I don't mind taking this survey post off if its going to anger so many people. I have been trying to email moderators of different websites and discussion groups like sapfans.com, etc. for weeks seeking permission to post my survey link and no one has replied. As a last ditch effort, I am put in this link myself. It is by no means to offend or anger anyone. The logic I used was, I am not selling anything, just asking for feedback, but in the form of a survey so that it is structured. The marketing firm that helped create this survey is in no way responsible for the posting on this discussion board.

We are trying to come up with good and affordable ERP courses to essentially help IT and non-IT professionals to become ERP implementors. WE want to target markets segments of people who are being displaced by outsourcing and general layoffs... I think its a good cause and there is no better forum than this to help define what is a good course. But, if everyone feels that this post should not be here, I will take this link off. I will wait for a couple of more replies and do accordingly. Please note, I am an Oracle professional myself... and mean no disrespect to any usenet group or member. Infact I used to be a regular on this group myself years ago.

Regards. Received on Wed Feb 06 2008 - 21:39:48 CST

Original text of this message